- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Limited Edition - 200th Anniversary
- Stated Age
- 08 years old
- Refill American Oak Casks
- Number of bottles
- 48.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottle code
- L6243CM000 57125713
- Added on
- 30 May 2017 3:30 pm by wombat157
8 × in wishlist
43 × member ratings
319 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Lagavulin 08-year-old
4 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 86.54 points
- Fresh, slightly smoky, with wonderful cereal sweetness in the mouth - and - no sherry!
- Only two reviews for that whisky so long? Strange!!!
Young Islay south shore. Iodine, medicinal, smoked fish, sea breeze, exhaust fumes, green apples and something quite sweet underneath. Ashes. Olives.
This is lovely! Though I am not a huge fan of young peaters this one really pleases me. Initially sweet and salty, olives, olive oil, it get´s dry very soon. Ashy.
slightly bitter in the finish but pleasingly so. Ashy. Quite long
- Tasting Notes: