- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- 40.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottle code
- LPCJ 2013
- Added on
- 16 Feb 2016 2:41 pm by xenopus
one in wishlist
18 × member ratings
99 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glenlivet Founder's Reserve
5 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 79.69 points
- Nice daily dram, easy to drink. Fruity and smooth. Great value.
- A lovely sipping dram, something which is perfect to waste away a summer night's evening. It's a good swimmer and delivers even more sweetness when ice is added.
Good price for an experimenting whisky. Don't be afraid to have a little fun and make some cocktails.
Fruity and full, lots of oranges and a little hint of wood. Lots of sticky honey and vanilla sweetness.
Creamy and silky smooth. Palate has a lot of fruitiness which you would expect with The Glenlivet. Green apples, pears and still some of those citrus notes.
Staying with that creaminess, sweet a lingering finish.
- As a starting whisky drinker I was advised to try this entry level model of Glenlivet because of its softness. I have to say that I really liked it, is very smooth and fruity in a kind of "creamy" way. For me a "value for money".
- Price performance in order !! Very good to drink.