- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Fine Oak - Triple Cask Matured
- Stated Age
- 10 years old
- Bourbon & Sherry Oak Casks
- 40.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- 3 Barrel Label
- Bottle code
- L0489T L2
- Added on
- 16 Jan 2012 5:04 am
23 × in wishlist
208 × member ratings
1013 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Macallan 10-year-old
31 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 80.79 points
- A pleasant, neat highland malt!
mild, fruity (apples), honey, a little vanilla;
soft fruity onset, sweet, honey, caramel, creamy, nutty, very malty, juicy oranges, young, but no off-flavors;
short finish; sweet fruity decaying;
- Sadly a big failure for a name that supposed to be the best. There are not many OB 10 year olds which are less impressive. Still there are also not many flaws, it's just nothing special.
Malty stuff, honey, sugarred nuts, cookies
Grains, Cornflakes, some citrus, flat taste but still sharp alcohol.
Toffee, pencils, oak
- Jim Murray has awarded 90 points to the Macallan Fine Oak 10 years old.
- Overall, pretty little Macallan. Already the FO12 is a big step forward.
Huh, pretty shy ... After a while something floral. Light fruit, some honey and some oak. Hay and some malt.
Honey again, light fruit, some oak.
Mitellang, oak, dark chocolate. Again malt and hay.