- Single Malt
- Morrison and MacKay (MMcK)
- Bottling serie
- Càrn Mòr Vintage Collection
- Sherry Butt
- Number of bottles
- 46.0 % Vol.
- 200 ml
- Added on
- 02 Oct 2009 10:47 pm
2 × in wishlist
21 × member ratings
22 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glenlossie 1984 MMcK
6 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 83.42 points
- Not the longest finish but i liked it.
- Trying again, I think my initial impression is maybe 1 point too high but it`s still decent stuff for the money
- The nose gives very little away.
The initial taste is much better than I was expecting taking into account some of the low scores.I quite like this, a nice daily sipper.
- An average aperitif style whisky. Nothing more, nothing less.
Light and malty. Grassy and cardboard as well. Not very spectacular.
Winey, lots of grapes. Lemon. Later on some spice and oakiness. No trace of sherry however.
Medium long. A tad bitterness at the end.
- N: vanilla, nougat, some forest fruits, citrus and grass
T: sharp, bitter and dry
F: lingering bitterness and some caramel
Dark chocolate. Walnut. Hints of peat.
Wood. Leathery. Lodine, Spices