The distillery Aberfeldy was founded 1896 by the brothers John and Tommy Dewar. The production started in 1898. Aberfeldy is located at the east edge of the town of Aberfeldy in the Southern Highlands at the banks of the river Tay. At the same location has been an elder distillery, the Pitilie distillery, which have been active from 1825 to 1867. The architect of the distillery has been Charles Chree Doig.
PH15 2EB Perthshire