- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Elixir Distillers (ElD)
- Bottling serie
- The Single Malts of Scotland
- Stated Age
- 22 years old
- Bourbon Barrel
- Number of bottles
- 52.8 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 17 Aug 2017 3:37 pm by Ras Mazunga
6 × in wishlist
23 × member ratings
23 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Bowmore 1994 ElD
8 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 88.19 points
- Sweet-salty, woody-peat, mineral and spicy in taste, really refreshing bomo. I liked. Alcohol is well integrated and has a good balance. 22-22.5-22-22.5
- 21 22 21 21
good and refreshing whisky!
- Very good ! Enthusiasm 4/5 Whisky n ° 1660
Marked peat (for a Bowmore). Burnt wood. One moment, cheese crust, but it disappears. Pretty deep.
Intense and woody, end of mouth on coffee.
Coffee and some fruity traces.
- Nose 21, taste 22, finish 21.5, balance 21.5
Sweet smoky peaty, read Bowmore, salty, boiled seafood (shrimp), mineral, no alcohol.
Creme brulee, salted, sea, peat on exhalation, walnut oil
medium, dense smoky sweet aftertaste
- N21 P21 F21 B21
- Another well-worn Bowmore ... Little fault, and a real pleasure to enjoy. (Birthday evening of 03/03/18)
A very beautiful peat. There is a farmer's side with hay in particular. There are some woody vapors and peppery spices.
Rather aggressive initially, it calms down quickly. We are on a peaty, woody, spicy peat with some peppery notes. This peat is accompanied by fruits (with a hint of exoticism).
Very nice length on the ash mainly.
N: Smokey buttery lettuce.
T: Super full bodied, the widest of the weekend.
F: Salty/prickly initially but water & time will knock that off.
C: Delicious.Scores a B[+]