- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- 3rd Edition
- Stated Age
- 12 years old
- Bourbon Cask, Sauternes Cask Finish
- 46.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Two Part: Extra Matured in Sauternes Casks, aged 12 Years
- Added on
- 05 Jun 2017 5:16 pm by Alexander Bondarenko
6 × in wishlist
77 × member ratings
243 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glenmorangie Nectar d'Òr
18 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 84.73 points
sugar, honey, oranges, apricot, pear, apple, hint of mint
sugar, plums, oranges, biscuits, smooth, powdered sugar
apple, pith, orange, soft delicate
- Under its modest dry aroma hides a powerful sweet dessert whisky with an excellent finish.
Sweet, dry, fruity, lemonade, lots of sweet overripe tangerines, raisins, mangoes, orange peel jam, candy caramel, wild herbs or flowers.
Soft, mango, tangerines, thick as butter, moderately sweet, bitterness of citrus peel.
It opens with sweetness, the bitterness of the barrel is already felt, tingling, very warm, long-lasting. Delicious.
- I enjoyed this whisky, the dominant sweetness of chocolate. It is a basic Glenmo 10y shifted to the next level and enriched with sweeter and a little oval tones (see for example pears in the scent)
Sweetness, butteriness, more pronounced pears. It is reminiscent of the plate I drank some time ago
It continues what promises fragrance - sweeter, buttery tones (in the older filling 10y a few years ago it was even more in butter, not in the current version too much). After a while he goes pretty sweet (chocolate sweet)
Warm, sweet, medium length