- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- 3rd Edition
- Stated Age
- 12 years old
- Bourbon Cask, Sauternes Cask Finish
- 46.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Two Part: Extra Matured in Sauternes Casks, aged 12 Years
- Added on
- 05 Jun 2017 5:16 pm by Alexander Bondarenko
5 × in wishlist
52 × member ratings
193 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glenmorangie Nectar d'Òr
11 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 84.98 points
- An interesting, good Highland Malt - something different!
[Color] bright gold;
soft, harmonious, sweet, honey, vinous, apricots, peaches, delicate vanilla;
sweet, creamy, oily, honey, mouth-filling, spicy (ginger, chili), complex;
long sweet finish, fine spicy finish;
Light and tart fruits, sour apples, citrus, a little cinnamon and vanilla, faint oak and slightly floral.
Many citrus, pleasant oak ,.
Relatively fast away, little sweetness and little oak left.
- A good Sauternes...not the sweetest but with some aromas for a good taste.
Flowery. Sweet. Some herbs. Some Sulfur.
Sweet with some Sulfur and sweet tabac.
Sweet with herbs and chocolate.