- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Rare - Matured in Three Woods
- Stated Age
- 21 years old
- Oloroso, Bourbon & Madeira Casks
- 40.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 23 Jan 2017 5:17 pm by Whisky_Philippe
2 × in wishlist
17 × member ratings
28 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Bushmills 21-year-old
7 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 87.30 points
- an Irishman who has almost everything for him, for those looking for a signature of this distillery
even sweeter than the 16th, with a stronger return of wood and wine !!
wood, malt, spices, fruity a little compote and baking on the edge of cooker, then caramelized!
returns of varnish, leather, dust
not very long, but durable, tenacious, and that approaches for me a blend like a hibiki.
- One of the best irish drams available. The finish doesn't last as long as I would like, however it IS Irish so I kind of expect that. It's a great price point for a very good bottle. This should be part of everyone's collection, especially one of the ones that are open. Yummy.
- Quite a complicated dram but well worth a look.
Quite a fruity aroma on the nose - perhaps cherry - intriguing.
Very smooth tasting with the fruit theme continuing - I am reminded of red wine and throat pastilles.
Quite a short finish which is a surprise - it ought to have better manners and hang around a while longer.