- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- The Original
- Stated Age
- 10 years old
- 1st & 2nd Fill American White Oak Casks
- 40.0 % Vol.
- 1000 ml
- Bottle code
- L 65679
- Added on
- 28 Sep 2016 10:00 am by SAND
0 × in wishlist
37 × member ratings
74 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glenmorangie 10-years-old
9 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 80.26 points
- The most popular Glenmorangie malt whisky
Sweet, vanilla, then undergoes a subtle, pronounced transformation, becoming slightly vegetable and raisin, oak citrus
Oily and slightly peppery, oak, caramel, citrus
Bitter chocolate, vanilla. The finish is better than the aroma.
- One of the best standard 10yo..always at least one bottle on the shelf.
- Beautiful entry-level malt
Sweetness, vanilla, citrus, grassy notes with caramel, marzipan and dried fruit (plum)
Honey, citrus, almonds, fruity mild and harmonious
Spicy fruity notes with sweetness, later dry with coffee notes, medium-long finish.
- Nose: Very fruity with peaches, bananas and apples. Sweet cereal and vanilla (86p).Taste: Round, quite melllow, some fruitiness, cereal and milk, slightly creamy texture, a hint of vanilla and white chocolate. Slightly burning finish. (84p.)
Takes a little water quite well (despite the low ABV). Total score 85 points.
- overall a very smooth, mellow and mature single malt that is easy to drink and only show's weakness on th palat
very delicate; slight sweetness; citrus notes; lemon; lime; tangerine; apples; pears; peach; dried fruits in the backround; slight spices; hints of oak; overall a good, complex and mellow nose
very mild/mellow; sweet barley; slight vanilla; (dryed) fruits; nuts; after some time more exotic flavors like coconut; very smooth and mellow although the lack of %vol is noticable
oak; spices more dominant; hints of chocolate; sweetness in the backround; (bitter) friuts; hints of coffee; nuts; surprisingly intense and long finish