- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Stated Age
- 18 years old
- 43.0 % Vol.
- 50 ml
- Added on
- 06 Nov 2015 9:07 am by M_A_D
0 × in wishlist
25 × member ratings
78 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Bowmore 18-year-old
9 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 83.43 points
- Ripe fruits, sweet, slightly smoky, honey, spicy, sweet, fruity. Smoky long finish.
Ripe fruits, sweet, slightly smoky
Honey, spicy, sweet, fruity
Sweet, fruity nose. Apple, caramel, vanilla, oak, floral.
Sweet smoke, peppery spice, big on the fruity peat.
Medium. Smoky malt, less pepper but some.
- Found this one to be not to my liking. Found the flavors didn't work well together for my tastes.
- Decent whisky, nicely composed with noticeable sherry influence and maritime notes. Bitterness affects the palate and the aftertaste and I personally don’t quite like it although it’s not of the spoiling intensity. Anyway it’s a solid Bowmore with an affordable price tag.
Gently smoky and sweet, light sherry, green apple and pear, caramel, oranges, some raisins, lemon zest, honey notes
Medium-sweet, salty, slightly smoky, dark fruits (plums, figs), a lot of oranges, caramel, hazelnuts, maritime feeling
Rather long, slowly getting dry, smoky and rubbery tones, slightly bitter, dark berries
- 18yo that won't eat a hole all the way through your wallet.