- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Stated Age
- 12 years old
- Pedro Ximénez & Oloroso Sherry Casks
- 43.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottle code
- L 22 04 10
- Added on
- 07 Jun 2015 8:52 pm by Ras Mazunga
7 × in wishlist
52 × member ratings
203 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glendronach 12-year-old Original
11 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 84.74 points
- Great whisky and that for little money!
- Ralfy's video-review: http://bit.ly/1VFXVY4 87/100
- The sherry influence is clearly noticeable, fermented grapes, pomace, very fruity. I am glad that I gave him a few minutes to breathe. He is now rounder, almost creamy, great nose. Gorgeous taste! It also tastes good to my wife. Nothing bothers you. Thought first, it is now a little spicier, but nothing there, full of Serrybombe ... Very beautiful.
- Give him at least 15 minutes in the glass to get really nice and smooth