- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Private Edition
- 46.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Maris Otter Barley / Floor-Malted by Hand
- Bottle code
- L60916 14012645
- Added on
- 16 Sep 2014 1:35 pm by whisk-O-thek
40 × in wishlist
262 × member ratings
1369 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glenmorangie Tùsail
39 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 84.51 points
- Round malt whisky, a bit too smooth.
- Very interesting whisky, shows the best side of its maltiness. Not very smooth but with a good overall balance. Not widely available anymore but still can be found at a reasonable price unlike earlier Private Edition releases.
Floral, overripe apples, butter walnuts, orange zest
Malty, butterscotch, pear, walnuts, hint of melon
Long, warm, dry, zesty, hint of hazelnuts
- Jim Murray has awarded 92 points to the Tùsail.
- Very soft and delicate nose on vanilla and caramel. Well sweet already. Rich and creamy on the palate, touch velvety and elegant as Glenmorangie knows how to do it. Final a bit short. Little development and complexity. Certainly one of the least interesting Glenmorangie that I was given to taste. Enthusiasm 3/5
Flowers, vanilla, citrus fruit and honey
Some faint, sweet, vanilla.
Medium, sweet with a little pepper
- Solid whisky, nicely balanced, not very striking but certainly pleasant.
Sweet, vanilla, some orange and peach. Sweet as honey, also a hint of coconut now. In the background now also a spicy touch, what cinnamon comes through.
Creamy, soft. Sweet too, vanilla. Only later is it more stimulating. Cinnamon again.
Light peppers now, again sweet, vanilla. Medium aftertaste. Again the spicy (cinnamon), but now also some floral / grassy.