- Single Malt
- Cadenhead (CA)
- Bottling serie
- Closed Distilleries
- Stated Age
- 20 years old
- Sherry Cask
- Number of bottles
- 52.9 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 17 Mar 2011 1:55 pm
30 × in wishlist
28 × member ratings
28 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Rosebank 1990 CA
6 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 90.52 points
- This Whisky was sold for 510 € at Whiskyauction in July 2015
- Soarer093 scored this whisky 93 points
02 Oct 2019 2:31 pm
Show in original language
Now if it appears at the auction the price will easily reach 1000e
Only if people are stupid enough :)
- Now if it appears at the auction the price will easily reach 1000e
- Fascinating whisky. It appreciates water, but remains very intense. Well worth buying.
Thumping sherry through light spirit. Floral, but with some mashed
raisins, oloroso and chocolate. Water kills the spirit, but brings out
Powerful. Coffee, chocolate, cocoa powder. Really intense. Water makes it more juicy. Coffee granules and sugar now.
Drying cocoa. Shortish, but delicious. Water lengthens it incredibly.
Lots of spice jumping around now, but the choco-coffee intensity
- Everybody here in Germany seems to love this whisky and it was sold out in very short time. I can fully understand why after tasting a dram.
Intensive notes of cinnamon at the very beginning. Additional aromas of sherry, dark honey and cedar wood. Very nice.
Oily with decent cream sherry, toffee and oat flake cookies. Lovely taste.
Long and satisfying.