- Single Malt
- Whisky Import Nederland (WIN)
- Bottling serie
- First Cask
- Stated Age
- 20 years old
- Bourbon Barrel
- Number of bottles
- 56.2 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 01 Dec 2010 4:37 pm
8 × in wishlist
54 × member ratings
67 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Littlemill 1990 WIN
9 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 86.71 points
- Very sharp finish, ruins the dram somewhat. Nose is/was very promising
- Sweet, waxy, vanilla, rum soaked raisins, grainy notes.
- A rather light and fragrant expression of Littlemill but with an rather unpleasant bitterness. Not to my liking.
- nose: at first: malt/milk/caramel needs time to open up, then: fruit bomb (pineapple, olive oil)
taste: fruit, mango, but also something like wet cardboard
overall: not a balanced whisky, but fun it is.
tasted with Elixer
- N: very dusty and malty with later some caramel, nuts and cognac
T: sour fruits, mango and minerals
F: medium with the dusty and malty tones
tasted with Aby and JJ
- I love Littlemill and want a T-shirt with that text on it :-)
Lots of fruits and a bit grainy or malty. Later it becomes waxy and oily.
Typical Littlemill; starts with a watery taste, later the tropical fruits take over. Later on the pepper, ginger and again the grain & malt takes over.
Long and warm. It finishes like the good nose.