- Single Grain
- Murray McDavid (MM)
- Bottling serie
- Select Grain - Limited Release
- Summer 2017
- Stated Age
- 19 years old
- 1st Fill Koval Bourbon Barrel Finish
- 600010 - 600015
- Number of bottles
- 46.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 19 Oct 2017 12:32 pm by RoyC
3 × in wishlist
16 × member ratings
26 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Loch Lomond 1996 MM
4 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 84.08 points
- Grain with a plus due to the Koval finish. Glue is gone. Pleasent great grain.
- Tasting Note by The Chaps at Master of Malt
Nose: Buttered crumpets, mixed peels, honey and freshly charred oak.
Palate: Spun sugar, chocolate-dipped strawberries, sponge cake - a delicious selection of dessert treats!
Finish: Slightly more savoury on the finish, with toasted cinnamon and thyme.