40 × in wishlist
43 × member ratings
73 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Bowmore 1973
6 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 94.08 points
- lol, 36 high ratings without a SINGLE note
- Price is dropping at the auctions under 3500,- GBP in 2019. Was up to over 7000,- GBP in 2016. Is this worth to buy now?
- I give this a 92 for the unique and lasting tropical aftertaste of lychee, mangosteen and jack fruit, and the aroma of candied pineapple with sweet ripe mango. There's also a nice note of quince jam mid-palate. It's a soft and delicate nose and palate. However, I wanted more intensity in both aroma and flavour, and a clearer development of flavours on the palate.
- Serge doesnt seem to like this !!!
- Tasted at Old and Rare 2020. Not the tropical fruit bomb profile of earlier vintages but still a very fruity and complex dram with the right balance of oak, excellent.
- Lady's i also own a bottle , but stop giving personal points for a bottle you never ever will open. just to rise it points for own investments and good feeling.