- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Traditional Oak Casks
- 40.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottle code
- LKRL 0295 2017/01/26
- Added on
- 03 May 2017 11:25 am by whiskytornado
3 × in wishlist
26 × member ratings
72 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glenallachie Distillery Edition
6 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 79.70 points
- Not bad for a no age statement
- That's nothing! He remains too pale in all respects.
- My first try of this distillery's output and very impressed - a decent dram for the price (£10 off down the local supermarket).
Some sweet notes on the nose, but nothing jumps out straight away.
A lovely balance of sweetness and fruit with a little acidity.
Lingering - pleasantly. Quite happy to savour the flavour on this one.
- There is no age statement on this whisky, but it is a gorgeous dram - character, interest and affordable. Why spend a fortune when something like this is pretty decent.
- The nastiest whisky I've ever tasted.
Malt sweetness, honey, youth, alcoholic
Watery, some honey, interestingly no youth anymore, nothing
Short oak, some sweet honey, over