- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- The Discovery Series
- Stated Age
- 10 years old
- Ex-Bourbon + Ex-Oloroso Sherry Casks
- 46.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottle code
- Added on
- 02 May 2017 4:25 pm by KonstUA
2 × in wishlist
29 × member ratings
59 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Ballechin 10-year-old
5 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 83.67 points
- N21 P21 F21 B21
- Good, slightly smoky Highland malt!
pleasant smoke, citrus, plums, plums, seasoning;
vigorous intensive onset, wood smoke, little fruit, vanilla, clearly caramel, spice / spices (pepper, cloves);
medium-length, sweet, spicy finish; in the end, ash;
- 20 21 20 20, - light peated, summer style
20 21 21 21, - after standing it became better
- You need to take time with this whisky, although it comes across younger than it is.
Smoke, BBQ ash, light marmalade note in the background.
Peat! Quite rough, slightly aggressive coming from the alcohol. Sweetness, marmalade, medicinal phenolics, very light ginger.
Very light. Peat fades into a nice finish, although quite short.