- Single Grain
- Distillery Bottling
- 45.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottle code
- Added on
- 01 May 2017 5:16 pm by JSW
9 × in wishlist
77 × member ratings
277 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Nikka Coffey Malt Whisky
12 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 82.07 points
- My favorite daily grain..
Vanilla, bubble gum, guava,
Japanese n Hojo tea, spice, little sweetness, rounded, creamy
Had some nuts earlier, n the whiskey taste salty... I cannot believe it
Velpon glue honey white fruit vanilla
Vet boterig flink wat caramel espresso cream
Sweetly spiced honey tones floral
- Tasted at Story Tellers: Tasting Whisky in January 2018
- This one's okay, but not too complex or surprising. I really prefer the Whisky From The Barrel over this one.
Fresh and fruity, some glue. citrus, pear, vanilla. Pretty full nose. A bit of drop.
Smooth and soft, pretty full body but not as varied as the nose. Sweet, some vanilla and honey, a bit laurel drop.
Soft and smooth, pretty short, just some sweet notes left, vanilla and honey.
- sweet and malty but still has a lot of grainy alcohol notes, and ultimately, it’s an overpriced drink that underperforms