61.33/100
Strength
16 apr 2017 7:01 pm by André

Whisky reviews for Frysk Hynder NAS

4 users have left 4 reviews for this whisky. Average rating is 61.33 points.

1. Elmer_Fudd scored this whisky 61 points Expert Senior

Frysk Hinder has been made for a while, so there will be fans of this whisky. Not me in any case!
      Red fruits, a little vanilla and glue.
    • Taste
      Red fruit, spicy and tannic. The whisky is very watery.
      Short dry finish. A little wood and herbs.

2. Create a free Whiskybase account to read all 4 reviews for this whisky
    Create free account
  3. keizerjos scored this whisky 45 points Expert Senior

Ah. I really wanted to do my best, I don't like it when everyone thinks something is bad. Unfortunately. I don't like it at all.
    The smell is slightly sour, not very pleasant. With a lot of effort I can distinguish something spicy, it doesn't get much more specific than that. The taste is cowardly and bland, on the watery side, diluted and weak. There is a chemical aroma and - sorry - I know the taste of previous occasions, where I could not keep my drink inside and was allowed to taste it for the second time. The aftertaste remains best - a somewhat bitter, not unpleasant heat remains, dry and tight. This is not good whisky, the question is whether it can be called whisky at all (yes, that's how you spell it). It does not make me happy. I will use the remainder to let tasters with little experience taste the difference between whisky and dirty drinks that do not seem to taste. 15-15-15 for the effort.

4. Erik1908 scored this whisky 63 points Expert Senior

I was at the same tasting as Cask1988. Who in the world has decided to bottle this whisky? This is just too bad for words. Nothing to add to Cask1988's short story. A complete joke.
    • Taste

5. Cask1988 did not rate this whisky Connoisseur

This Dutch whisky was selected by us to be introduced as our ‘shit’ starter. A tradition we have for about 3 years now. Every tasting we have, we try to find something real bad to start with, laugh about, try it and (most of the times) donate it to the sink after that. This was no exception. Although it definitely was not our worst starter, it wasn’t any good either. Unbalanced, sharp, poor alcohol integration, not complex at all and not really full of flavor.

KVK: 60207205