8 × in wishlist
29 × member ratings
40 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Balblair 10-year-old GM
10 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 83.56 points
- Everything seems right, great nose, taste and finish. Great surprise, hope other balblair will match up this one.
- Excellent standard expression, distillery character shines through, great value for money (bought a bottle for 47€)
- This is a light fruity young Balblair but the distillery profile does shine through.
For roughly £40 this is one of the better offerings from G&M in that price bracket. worth buying.
- Excellent whisky for its age. You should buy this.
Expressive and vibrant. Vanilla, honey, citrus, oak, ripe pear.
Sweet and oily arrival. Rich honey, oak spice, citrus, ripe pear. Nice depth on the palate.
Honey and very mild citrus on a long, warming finish.
- Tasted at The Skipper Bar, Kirkwall Hotel.
- Exceptionally well matured for a 10YO.
Very pleasant. Light and gentle.
Fresh cut grass and sweet white fruit.
Round and delicat.
Candy sweetness, some light peppery spice and fatty nuts.
Nice, almost neutral mouth feel.
Getting bolder as it leaves.
Medium+ lenght, full of rich caramel, walnuts and a twist of mint.