78.50/100
Strength
26 Mar 2017 2:55 pm by Pfue

Whisky Reviews for Do Good Distillery Hop Flavored Whisky

1 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 78.50 points

1. Helgo scored this whisky 82 points Connoisseur

I had this whiskey at the Whiskey Resin 2017 in Ilsenburg. First of all, many thanks to SpiritOne from Berlin, who took a lot of time and explained the products to us on the stand. SpiritOne understands microdestills in the States and have really interesting products from California or Kansas. In any case, my interest is awakened.

Now for the product Hop Flavored: First I have to say that I'm very open to new and experimenting with whisk (e) y. Also, I usually do not feel a bitterness unpleasant. In the run-up I had already tried the Fiddich IPA last year. Although he was interesting, but can not sting here against. That is something completely different. The nose is very heavy and already blew me at the opening of the bottle something bitter and a kind of "dried hay" contrary. Very oily in the mouth, a nice viscosity. Exciting and exciting, he also builds up. But unfortunately the finish shattered my complete perception. I did not expect so much bitter and "toothbrush" flavors. Liquid Colgate was not to get out of my throat ;-) All this is of course in the course of a whiskey fair to evaluate properly and requires further attempts. But that was a bit too hard for me. I would definitely want to try it again ...
    • Taste