4 × in wishlist
25 × member ratings
78 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Spirit of Freedom Blended Scotch Whisky
7 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 74.13 points
- It's such a nice whiskey for whisking or drinking, but definitely not for 30 €. There is nothing wrong with it, but the problem is that it is not good. I evaluate only 43% positively, but in this case it probably also raised the price. But it is whiskey with the categories from 10 € to 15 €, definitely not 20 €. Light and easy to drink.
- n: light, hint of alcohol, fruit, spicy, mustiness
t: easy and light, fruits
a: malt, light, fruit, some spice and new wood
- A young and, at best, average whiskey;
interesting history - the blend contains 62 Scottish whiskeys;
[Color] white wine;
sweet, flowery, pears, mint, alcohol;
easy onset, fresh juicy pears, sweet malt, very obvious youth;
short to medium length, buttery sweet finish;
- Way too young and spirity. Watered down to 43% and still too much new make taste.
- Containing 62 different Scotch Whiskies, this blend is the perfect dram for the 62% ahead of Article 50 in recognition of the Scottish ballot.
- From Springbank Distillers:
Nose - A lovely introduction to this whisky; sweet and fresh with a minty background. It then becomes really fruity with apricots, bananas and pears.
Palate - A light and easy-drinking dram.The fruity theme continues with melon and raspberries, combined with vanilla cream; a Scottish malty panna cotta.
Finish - You’ll want to share it with your pals or then again, maybe better to keep it to yourself, it’s very moreish and buttery.