- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Private Bottling
- 46.0 % Vol.
- 50 ml
- Added on
- 22 Mar 2017 7:16 pm by Bheithir
one in wishlist
16 × member ratings
36 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Kilkerran Distillery Visitors 2017
6 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 84.69 points
- Very nice dram. DNA of distillery, surely too young but very good and drinkable. Would not have expected such a quality from a complementary whisky given as present for the distillery visit.
- Rather fruity on pear drop, citrus, and further the earthy Springbank profile. Later, ginger bread joins. Even reduced it has a kick.
- @André: It's 46%, same for the Springbank 2017. I asked the staff during the tasting.
And yes Kilkerran version of the annual release of the 50 mL Springbank distillery visitors edition. You get one when you visit the Glengyle distillery.
- Does anyone know the ABV of this one?
and is it bottled from the tasting room cask at cadenhead, or is it something else?