- Single Malt
- Signatory Vintage (SV)
- Bottling serie
- The Un-Chillfiltered Collection
- Stated Age
- 20 years old
- 46.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottle code
- Added on
- 22 Mar 2017 7:19 am by mandragoru
0 × in wishlist
21 × member ratings
39 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Clynelish 1996 SV
4 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 86.53 points
- good molt, but the finish somehow let us down a little, and it’s not like a short one, but it goes into bitterness
- dusty attic, some flowers and fruits, does not develop
dry, fruity, poorly developed
aftertaste - a little spicy, a little citrus
overall - not impressed
- Enthusiasm: Nose: 3/5 Palate: 3/5 Final: 3/5 Whisky n ° 1757
Quite caressing without ever pouring into the greedy either. Wax, yellow fruits that have trouble expressing themselves, but it's still nice.
Corpulent, spicy, rather creamy on the palate, a hint of bitterness a little mismanaged.
He finds his balance in the finale with the honey that expresses itself.