- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- SFTC - Sauternes Cask Matured
- Stated Age
- 10 years old
- Sauternes Cask
- Number of bottles
- 58.6 % Vol.
- 500 ml
- Added on
- 13 Mar 2017 10:34 pm by Ras Mazunga
3 × in wishlist
10 × member ratings
27 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Edradour 2006
5 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 87.13 points
- A distinctly sweet, up to liqueur scent. Pleasant warm, no alcohol attack. The taste of caramel, nuts, raisins and milk chocolate. (Sample based.)
- In the STFC series not outstanding, very interesting, I-I'm-necessarily-have reflex-triggering, but nevertheless delicious. Even for 65 €. But are still successful.
first very sharp and closed, needs some service life (and then wants to keep calm and not shaken, otherwise crawls immediately the alcohol in the nose, even with water) - then fruity, somehow "pink" (pink grapefruit, raspberry, bright cherry? ), mild-nutty, fresh sawdust
Here, water helps against the rather intense sharpness, then very chocolaty, nut, on the palate sweet and fruity, cherry and red currant liqueur
long, dark chocolate, pepper, a touch of brandy
- I like single malt scotch, I love single cask scotch made by Andrew Symington and Sauternes cask maturation especially. Just give it a try...