Chita Suntory Whisky

Single Grain
Strength
15 Feb 2017 12:00 pm by RL_whisky

Whisky Reviews for Chita Suntory Whisky

3 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 74.29 points

1. Cask1988 did not rate this whisky Expert Senior

Traditionally the first whisky of our tastings is what we call a ‘shitstarter’. An exceptionally bad, eccentric and most of the time, unknown ‘whisky’. A role that fitted this one perfectly.
      This is very, very young grain. I’d almost say this is not only whisky but other stuff has been added. Did the spirit even touch the cask? I doubt it..
    • Taste
      Almost flavorless liquid. It is that they told me there is alcohol involved but I didn’t get it. Aside from some sweetness I wouldn’t know what to make out of it. When you mix this with cola I doubt that you’ll even taste that this ‘whisky’ is in it.
      This is the point where it gets really nasty. Extremely Bitter, dry and strange. I regret the fact that I swallowed some of it. Luckily we had plenty of food to flush this disgusting taste.

2. Erik1908 scored this whisky 37 points Expert Senior

"One should not look into the mouth of a given horse". But this single grain is a complete joke. I expect I will wash it away with cola.; or not even that. Please put an export ban from Japan on this whisky. Please!
      If there is a best part at all, then this is the nose. Very sweet but nothing really happening here.
    • Taste
      Watery, no body at all, artificial sweetness. You really want to swallow this immediately. But then the worst part starts.
      A medium to even long finish, which is one of the worst I ever tasted. For the first time ever, I wished it was a shorter finish. Artificial sweetness in combination with bitterness. Dry and watery till the very end.

3. htz881 scored this whisky 74 points Expert Senior