- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Adelphi (AD)
- Bottling serie
- Batch 1
- Stated Age
- 12 years old
- Number of bottles
- 46.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 12 Jun 2009 2:13 pm
18 × in wishlist
101 × member ratings
157 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Laudale 12-year-old AD
9 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 87.42 points
- As being the Dutch Importer of Adelphi I can asure you that it is Glenfarclass.
- We had the last days a blind tasting, also with the Laudale, and 6 of 9 people thought it is a Glendronach.
Is there any proof that the Laudale is a Glenfarclas?
- Not so much a review as a cry for help. I'd like to buy a bottle, and can't find it anywhere. If anyone would like to sell, please can you let me know.
- A whisky where opinions diverge .... too much wood or just right. It might be a little less for me, but if you give him enough time, it becomes more and more harmonious.
Full sherry, heavy oak, black cherries, orange peel, cloves, nutmeg and a hint of cinnamon. a litte bit too much oak.
lots of tannins tha gives a heavy bitterness, nutmeg and cloves again, leather, orange peel.
medium but quite bitter like charcoal
- Most superb sherry. Lots of druid fruit, sweats, coffee, chocolate, toffee, and hints of apple's, spices. Smooth, oily with a long finish.
- Well after tasting this, yep a Glenfarclas, Oloroso Butt`s I would say. Reduction here might have mellowed any intials sharpness out. We`ll never know, but this is quite nice @46%
- Since no one has mentioned it yet & there`s no tasting notes - this is rumoured to be from Glenfarclas.