Marder 2011

15 Nov 2016 9:07 pm by Dagobert100

one in wishlist

1 member rating

Whisky Reviews for Marder 2011

1 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 90.00 points

1. Claudio + Cats scored this whisky 90 points Expert Senior

I know only since I got the birthday gift. The bottle 454/456. As a seasoned whisky lover, who has drunk countless scotch and calls the Japanese the very best - I have to say quite honestly - I give this whisky the accolade, that it could also be a Chichibu port pipe !!! There is no disturbing smoke, my heart rejoices. He is excellent, a clear recommendation! I do not know the price, just see what is written on WB. This price is ridiculous. Comparable Japanese costs 8 times and of scotch only very expensive approach to this quality. I am delighted and congratulate the manufacturer !!! If only the bottle was a little bigger!
    On Neudeutsch: you drink other, I tsufriden, can drink crass dise man, because good. Who you drink, I'm sad, ix enough for me.