94.33/100
01.2016
Strength
10 Nov 2016 1:25 pm by RoyC

Whisky Reviews for Laphroaig 1990 McC

6 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 94.33 points

1. stefbosman scored this whisky 94 points Member Junior

A very good single malt whisky of Laphroaig, the best I've ever tasted. You get what you expect from the key data. Beautiful are the smoky notes in the nose, which give additional depth. De whisky is perfectly balanced.

2. saxionwhiskypro scored this whisky 96 points Member Senior

Beautiful typical Laphroaig style whisky, peated with a substantial body of firmness. No less than 25 years old and that has made this whisky one of the best I have ever tasted.
    Immediately after opening the bottle, the aromas meet you. I once bought this bottle in Scotland and never regretted it. Now, unfortunately, nowhere else for sale, but if I ever had the chance to get it again, I will certainly not fail.

3. saxionwhiskypro scored this whisky 96 points Member Senior

4. saxionwhiskypro scored this whisky 96 points Member Senior

5. saxionwhiskypro scored this whisky 96 points Member Senior

6. R_van_Dam scored this whisky 95 points Newbie

Certainly no regrets that I opened the bottle, what a delicious whisky!
    Perfectly balanced, wonderfully smoky taste with a full spicy finish.