- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Campbell's Distillery - cubic bottle, screw cap
- Stated Age
- 08 years old
- 50.0 % Vol.
- 47 ml
- Aberlour Glenlivet Schotch Whisky
- Bottled for
- F.lli Rinaldi Importatori - Bologna
- Added on
- 31 Oct 2016 1:56 pm by ML89
one in wishlist
4 × member ratings
13 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Aberlour 08-year-old
3 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 85.75 points
- Not bad but I did' like it much. I felt more to be a bourbon than a scotch.
- I was having a rather dark one (double dark?) What a sherry bomb!
Thick and oily, black team leather and dates, huge sherry
Thick and oily here, intense, very sour and a lot of umami, quite salty, octopus ink, very dry wood
Minty, medium, long tea finish