- Whiskybase ID
- Single Grain
- Distillery Bottling
- White Oak, Spanish Oak, Wine Casks
- 43.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 17 Oct 2016 12:51 pm by Hakkkie
13 × in wishlist
265 × member ratings
893 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Chita Suntory Whisky
36 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 78.60 points
- very simple nose. typical grain whisky. taste is nice with much honey sweetness coming through and the minty freshness you can also find in there. finish is short and light. overall A decent enjoyable whisky.
- How is that name pronounced again? :)
- No I`m sorry this is not for me it is like oversweet tea mixed with a bag of fruit gums.
It does improve with time, certainly not a bad whisky but too sweet to be enjoyable.
- C: Likely a 3/4yo grain with a number of different cask types used. The result is a fairly plain yet well formed and faultless spirit with a desirable enough mouthfeel - one ideally more suited for cocktails than for sipping.
Scores a D[+]
- Just nice
- Simple grain whisky, tastes young, a bit citrussy, finish fades rapidly.