- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Single Malt Irish Whiskey
- Stated Age
- 10 years old
- charred oak
- 46.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottle code
- L16 002 256
- Added on
- 04 Oct 2016 7:02 pm by holborndrinker
4 × in wishlist
25 × member ratings
24 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Kinahan's 10-year-old
6 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 84.26 points
- Well... Malty taste, good oak that's all that helps this whisky to get fine score from me
- Aroma: Pinocchio lemonade
Taste: all the same lemonade with refreshing menthol.
Finish: weak, light, with a refreshing effect.
Very reminiscent of old Italian boots - like dry white wine.
Ideal for hot summer evenings.
- Very good bourbon matured Irish whisky, great opener for a whisky tasting.
- Tasted during Norbert's Irish BOL10