- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Stated Age
- 10 years old
- 1st Fill + Refill Ex-Bourbon Casks
- 46.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 05 Sep 2016 10:34 am by dupontcedric16
8 × in wishlist
36 × member ratings
116 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Dalmore 2006
6 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 83.44 points
- 25-08-2018: I prefer the vintage 2007 (WB ID: 103727) over this one
some fruits, vanilla and sherry hints
peppery, vanilla, oak
- Quite fresh, on the vanilla from the bourbon cask. Flexible, very well integrated alcohol.
Whisky n ° 1236
- Serge Valentin
- Nose on honey and cereals. Sweet mouth on the same profile, good integration. Short final. Presents little interest, not worth the price.
- Very nice malt not in sherry barrels "drowned" as usual at Dalmore. I really like.
strong vanilla, caramel, sweet
very soft and round, vanilla, grain, oak, nutmeg
medium long, coffee, chocolate, slightly bitter with oak at the end