- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Single Cask
- Stated Age
- 12 years old
- Pedro Ximenez Sherry Puncheon
- Number of bottles
- 58.6 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottled for
- Tokyo International BarShow 2016
- Added on
- 28 Jun 2016 12:48 pm by Amsterdam
2 × in wishlist
6 × member ratings
15 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glendronach 2004
4 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 86.00 points
- considering it is just a 12 year old...this is really nice.
- There was this year for the Tokyo International Bar Show 2016. A typical Glendronach. Soft, fruity, immediately vanilla, strong sherry. Somehow weird, but the aroma promises warmth, wellbeing. 58.6% are noticeable. Madness! Powerful, but still fruity. The intense sherry aromas are clearly expressed, washing all my taste buds ... A great drop!