- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Batch 001
- 52.5 % Vol.
- 500 ml
- Irish Barley, 50% unmalted, 50% malted
- Bottle code
- L16 001 118
- Added on
- 08 Jun 2016 6:55 pm by Big_Alex
one in wishlist
18 × member ratings
58 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Spirit of Dublin Irish Poitín
4 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 69.63 points
- This is not whiskey. It's booze.
- I can't recommend to by this one.
- No, not good. Way to expensive, actually you can get a real 10-years single malt at that price!
Hazelnut, booze somehow. A hint of smoke, something chemical, maybe plastic with plasticizer. A bit wheat, acidic like green apple. Somehow interesting.
Awful, I had much better "whiskey spirits". It tastes like musty booze. Yellow and ripe wheat again. A bit sweet, honey, corn syrup and popcorn.
Short, burnt nuts and earth.
- N- Husky and malt barn with peculiar saline notes. Emptied candy box. Wet fur and sulphury.P- Buttery, afterburnt matchstick , chili oil and green. Hollow.F- Surprisingly smooth, return of malt and grain, coat of spicy smokes and eggshell.— at The Whiskey Bar, Kuala Lumpur.