- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- 43.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottle code
- L5286CM000 06973626
- Added on
- 13 Apr 2016 6:28 pm by mullos
9 × in wishlist
124 × member ratings
288 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Oban Little Bay
23 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 80.41 points
- Not too complex, understated malt.
- Here is my basic idea with the NAS bottles the full confirmation. It feels like a copy of the 14 year old. The 14er is better.
Fairly dry nose, slightly sweet with ripe apples.
He needs time and should breathe. Then it gets better.
Does not come as edgy (complex) therefore as the 14er. Mass compatible and soft in the mouth. Typical vanilla and honey feeling. On the run down then spicy and slightly woody.
Medium long and sweet, but slightly bitter. For me: lower standard.
- One level for me with the 14 years old, fine, but thin.
Apple and pear, honey, citruses, walnut, cooking oil and spicy oak.
Creamy and oily. Honey and malt, spicy oak and mild smoke.
Medium length, spicy, dry.
- In the nose still quite appealing, the taste and finish could not convince me unfortunately. Unfortunately, this whisky is not my case.
- he looks set
Works flat and bites a bit in the nose, citrus aromas overlay and act on, old closet, strawberry twist and drinking bottle, exotic fruit sweetness, unripe banana, grape juice, strawberry sparkling wine, fresh open pack printing paper
Süß, pfeffrig, Ingwersaft, Honigsüße, Brioche mit Honig, Zeitungspapier, Pappe, würzig, trocken, Zitronenabrieb, Orangenschale, Eiche, Bitterkeit einer Grapefruit oder Wassermelone die ziemlich lange anhält
- It is rare that I give out the whisky twice in two tries. Too bad, not my key at all.