- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Jack Wiebers Whisky World (JW)
- Bottling serie
- Old Train Line
- Stated Age
- 34 years old
- Bourbon Cask
- Number of bottles
- 48.6 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 10 May 2009 11:56 am
30 × in wishlist
63 × member ratings
53 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Fettercairn 1975 JW
4 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 90.85 points
- Lots of fruits, stone fruits, orchard fruits, some exotic fruits, with some chocolate and spices, really nice
- Fresh and powerful but also fruity and complex - very drinkable and enjoyable - great
Fruity, citrus fruits, oranges, tangerines, honeydew, also some green fruits, star fruit, dry hay, hints of vanilla, whiffs of smoke, spices - very good
Punchy, creamy, liquorice, good sweetness and fruitiness, peaches, apricots, apples, lychees, cantaloup, green bananas, fine oak wood, pepper, almonds indeed, hints of dark chocolate - great
Long, warm, zesty, more punchy, some grapefruits, hints of old books
- 【First】: White chocolate thick cacao chocolate almond pie cloth to reddish amber moro [Middle]: body firmly wonderful sweetness is white chocolate firmly tongue contour rigid wall coffee and milk creamy oily (TWA as oily is not) [Finish]: Return priority Prior to getting out of nose quite dry sweet and sweet and orange flavor! It is still milky and not cheese A splendid fetter cair as I expected. I can enjoy the memory fresh and straightforward as much as new memories. A wonderful Christmas cake. This is also described in Bourbon Cask, but where will it become such a flavor? Which bourbon is it? . . I really want to know. http://www.whiskylink.com/?p=1332
- Very impressive because of the fruity aromas. Finish is great too.
Sample courtesy of Adrenalin.
Best Fettercairn ever!