- Single Malt
- Duncan Macbeth & Co (DMCo)
- Bottling serie
- Highland Malt Scotch Whisky
- Stated Age
- 08 years old
- 43.0 % Vol.
- 750 ml
- Added on
- 09 May 2009 5:47 pm
one in wishlist
12 × member ratings
8 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Dalmore 08-year-old DMCo
3 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 87.00 points
- Past it’s prime and a bit watery now, still some nice sherry mixed with old books, no obe though
- A bit anonymus, but still very enjoyable Dalmore from the past..
Dusty. Old furniture. Gentle oak with grapefruit and apricot. Malty notes. Hints of smoke?
Citrus fruit with a spicy kick of pepper and nutmeg. Gingery and cinnamon. Sweet barley. Liquorice.
Medium long. Fruity sweetness, becoming more bitter later on. Complex.
- "A bottle of 8 year old Dalmore bottled in the 1970`s by "Duncan Macbeth
and Co", one of the names used at the time, so it seems, by owners Whyte