- Distillery Bottling
- Bourbon & Sherry Casks
- 40.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- New Label
- Added on
- 06 Mar 2016 7:31 pm by Gonathras
0 × in wishlist
34 × member ratings
92 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Paddy Irish Whiskey
5 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 71.69 points
- Tasted at the L&B whiskey weekend 20-1-2018.
A bit like Grappa with some more fruit, but quite stale.
- A simpler, milder Irish blend ....
restrained, sweet, soft, some caramel;
mild malting onset, very sweet, lots of honey, fudge, vanilla, creamy, oily, rather one-dimensional;
a short, gentle, soft finish; quickly disappeared;
- If you are an undercover fan, this whiskey is an absolute MUST. Popow, Jaro, Ivo and Co drink Paddy's Whiskey there in gallons, and you can feel in the living room with a paddy live - or suffer.
For everyone else: Stay away from Paddy, buy a Redbreast or Jameson.
- Good and classic Irish whiskey.