- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Tain l'Hermitage
- Stated Age
- 28 years old
- Côtes du Rhône Wine Casks Finish
- 46.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml 750 ml
- Single Highland Malt Scotch Whisky
- Added on
- 01 May 2009 5:28 pm
35 × in wishlist
48 × member ratings
69 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glenmorangie 1975
3 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 93.00 points
- A 1975 vintage Glenmorangie, bottled in 2003. The whisky has spent at least it`s last 4 years of maturation in casks that once held Hermitage red wine.
- Love this for one of the rare occasions to open the box and let it breath, before pouring and taking in the memories of all things wonderful.
Rich and sweet with fruit and spices.Plums and chocolate with hints of mint,pepper and almond oil.
Rich fruity and full body, starts sweet and fruity then becomes slightly tart as berries in sherbert.
long finish, smooth, spice with hints of vanilla pudding covered with rum sauce and cocoa.
- This is a wonderful edition to anyones collection. If your able to get this from the UK still it is a great edition to your collection. Drink with specia friends or sip alone with great views or after a wonderful meal. Ciao