- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Cask Strength Special Edition
- Ex-Bourbon & Sherry Casks
- 60.5 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottled for
- Travel Retail
- Added on
- 12 Jan 2016 8:51 am by mds51
37 × in wishlist
38 × member ratings
219 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Highland Park Ingvar
3 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 86.03 points
- Tasted after Viking Legends tour at HP.
- Young, rough and over priced.
Citrus fruity on grapefruit, orange and pineapple.
I found the nose rough and not too promising.
As the nose implied, rather spicy hot and acidic citrus.
Pepper, bitter orange, a slight touch of vanilla and honey sweetness.
Rather short, and apart from some remaining spicy warmth there is not much happening.