- Single Malt
- Drumguish Distillery Ltd. (DDL)
- 40.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Old Label
- Bottle code
- LU 06 33 194 3 R240 SB
- Added on
- 19 Feb 2009 6:06 pm
2 × in wishlist
24 × member ratings
75 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Drumguish Single Highland Malt DDL
5 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 69.73 points
- Okayish. Has really something of Ardbeg but the end is a bit more bitter.
Heavy, sweet, peaty and smoky, lemony, honey, malty, vegetables and little grassy - really reminds me on a non-sherried Ardbeg
Oily, smooth, sweet, fruity, grapefruit, zesty, peppery, spicy
Medium long, smooth, a tad bitter in the end but still some sweetness
- Sweet and fruity. Probably some sherry casks in the vatting and therefor way better than the new version.
Great value for money ratio. Recommended!
- Speyside Distillery "Drumguish", 40%. Malty
and fruity aroma, heather honey, plum jam, cinnamon and dry hay. Vanilla
sweet and malty taste, cinnamon, ginger, toffee and walnuts. Medium
long and malty end.
- The first fragrance in the nose has something repulsive fermented, but changed over time to a nutty sweetness. Almost like a heavy wine, allow some air to witness the changes.