- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Canadian Blended Whisky
- Stated Age
- 08 years old
- 40.0 % Vol.
- 40 ml
- Bottled for
- Pabst & Richarz Vertriebs GmbH
- Added on
- 13 Dec 2015 6:05 pm by A.Jung
0 × in wishlist
15 × member ratings
27 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Maple Leaf 08-year-old
7 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 31.23 points
- Pabst & Richarz Vertriebs GmbH, Sollingweg 41, 32427 Minden
Smell like a cheap rum
- Nothing positive. Much negative. Not drunk. 28 points.
Sweet perfume. Sprittig. Adhesive. Alcohol stitches.
Thin and yet alcoholic. Artificially. "Cheap".
Bitter. Unfortunately, medium.
- Why do you do that? Poor grain - it could have been cattle feed too. I'm not feeling well, but it's my own fault.
Fuel & gasoline, glue, stinging vanilla, wet rubber gloves, slightly sweet with caramel, bitter oak, corn
extremely soft, toffee, again rubber gloves, vanilla, burnt plastic, paint and glue, minimal spicy
here it shook me, again sweetness, paint, plastic, slightly dry, hints of dry fruit, left behind tannins