- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- 43.0 % Vol.
- 500 ml
- Added on
- 05 Dec 2015 2:34 pm by wacher
5 × in wishlist
61 × member ratings
192 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Miyagikyo Single Malt
13 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 82.76 points
- Apple, citrus, toffee, orange peel, easy to drink
- ["Another brick in the wall" tasting session - n°1]
Well, it's okay ! Nice apéritif.
Very cereal-forward and malty, it has a certain sweetness and some raisins.
Yes indeed, this is muesli with raisins, sweet canned milk as well.
Slight rubber-like funk, unexpected.
- A good whisky. However, you have to like something bitter, i.e. oak bitterness.
- Jim Murray has awarded 89 points (Whisky Bible 2012) to the Miyagikyo Single Malt. "Another high quality malt from this improving distillery".
- nothing special except for the exorbitant
malt, roasted sugars, light
oily butter, light wood, hints of floral, alcohol
sugar, very spicy, butter, wood,
minerals, hints of citrus
short, light sweetness, pepper,
reddish wood, buttered apples, very light grass and malt at the back followed
by nuts and more malt