- Whiskybase ID
- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- 1st Edition
- Oloroso Sherry Cask Finish
- 46.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Two Part, Sherry Cask Extra Matured
- Added on
- 06 Nov 2007 12:18 pm
28 × in wishlist
416 × member ratings
1061 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Glenmorangie Lasanta
57 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 81.28 points
Citrus, slightly smoky, dried fruit. A bit of perfume and sugary cereals. A very mild pepper note, just barely noticeable.
Dry, slightly sour, somewhat spicy. More spice and lemon notes on the development.
Dry and fairly pleasant, but short.
lemon, caramel, toffee
a bit oily, raisins, pepper, sherry sweetness
surprisingly peppery, medium long, slightly dry
Lemon, honey, pepper, nutmeg, green leaves, anise, bit of malt, slightly alcoholic
Pepper, lemon, dark chocolate, more pepper, coffee, coffee cream, nutmeg, pecans, malt, maybe a touch of strawberry and orange, slightly alcoholic (like all I know from Glenmorangie)
good medium length; Orange, lemon, pepper, coffee cream, coffee, dark chocolate, some grapefruit peel
- Nice sip but maybe too long in the bottle now. Anyway, it still seems like an attempt with something that has been next to sherry.
- [October, 2012] Together with friends I emptied a bottle that I bought for 50 Euro in October, 2008.In my old rating system (ten scales that translate into WB points: 50 - 66 - 75 - 80 - 82,5 - 85 - 87,5 - 90 - 92,5 - 95) I scored it 82,5. My notes state an unbalanced and unattractive modern sherry profile. I did not like it.
- [October, 2012] I had this dram during a community tasting near Bonn.In
my old rating system (ten scales that translate into WB points: 50
- 66 - 75 - 80 - 82,5 - 85 - 87,5 - 90 - 92,5 - 95) I scored it 82,5. I took no detailed notes as I knew it before.