- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Single Cask for The Nectar Belgium
- Pedro Ximénez Cask Finish
- Number of bottles
- 56.9 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottle code
- 682/10 1/10/15
- Bottled for
- The Nectar, Belgium
- Added on
- 01 Nov 2015 4:00 pm by MarcGe
15 × in wishlist
44 × member ratings
57 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Kilchoman 2010
4 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 88.55 points
- Wood motifs are strong both inherent in the base and in the selected barrel: oak acorns, foliage undergrowth, needles, camphor. Very muscular. I want to try this whisky at an older age.
- A good, dense Kilkhoman barrel release, the base is very strong, even PX can not suppress it, maximum - equal presence in taste and finish, but with a barrel fortress it is interesting and lively.
Open, saturated, peat, coal, ash, raisins and dried apricots in the background, lemon and kumquats.
Dense, peat, coal, dried fruits, confectionery notes - oil cream, glaze; peppery wave, grapefruit cake, candied kumquats and ginger, tart oak, lacquer notes.
Sweet, peaty, dry, tart, fruit compote, dried apricots, prunes;