- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Bottling serie
- Edition N° 1
- Marsala Cask Finish (Superiore DOC 225L)
- 46.0 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Bottle code
- Added on
- 29 Oct 2015 2:21 pm by whisk-O-thek
3 × in wishlist
39 × member ratings
88 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Slyrs Marsala Faß
8 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 78.35 points
- Aroma: sweet, malty, honey, typical Slyrs note, slightly cooling, mint, pear
Taste: sweet, malty, apple, ripe pear, honey, oak
Finish: short-medium-long, spicy-sweet, then becomes a bit bitter
- Like all Slyrs finishes at best.
Nice nut nougat nose. In addition dark red fruits.
Spicy in the beginning. Full-bodied. Chocolate and some jam. Delicious
Medium long and pleasant.
- You can drink it well, but you do not have to ...
Very strange smell, very unpleasant.
In the taste quite passable. Like it very well. Also fairly expressive.
- Slyrs Marsala
Tasted 2015-11-20 @ Bottle Market HB