- Single Malt
- Distillery Bottling
- Ex-Bourbon & Sherry Casks
- 46.5 % Vol.
- 750 ml
- Added on
- 10 Oct 2015 4:44 pm by mds51
12 × in wishlist
53 × member ratings
422 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Ardbeg Dark Cove
5 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 86.84 points
- In the course of a bottle division, I came across this dram.
Rauch, Powidl, blueberry, cotton candy
Leather, powidl, sweet smoke, strawberry
long, smoke, blueberry, haribo cherries
- Tasted at Whisky in Leiden 2017
nice combination of some deep sweetness and peat. Good long finish
- Colour: amber-caramel, darkish
Nose: a peaty whisky, earthy, spices come through, citrus hints. Oak
Taste: X-mas pudding, raisins combined with smoke. a bit of pepper.
Finish: Long, spicy and rich
Presentation: a nice bottle and appealing label, although it suggests more peat