- Single Malt
- The Clydesdale Original (TCO)
- Stated Age
- 23 years old
- Sherry Cask
- Number of bottles
- 56.3 % Vol.
- 700 ml
- Added on
- 09 Apr 2009 1:12 pm
7 × in wishlist
29 × member ratings
17 × in collection
Whisky Reviews for Inchgower 1985 TCO
7 users have left a review for this whisky and scored it an average of 89.64 points
- Fantastic, keeps on going with a certain complexity in it.
Pure, subtile, vanilla candy like fruit, briny
Fruity floral spicyness
Sweet, spices, warm and sweet
- No coconut (coconut )But it got some hints of sugar powder also...
- It's a lot like sugar powder.
- This Inchgower is getting better and better. My rate went from 86 to 90 to 91 and now 94! It's also get emptier every time Why don't they fix that!